Opening night spoiled by power failure
On Wednesday 29 May the opening night of "Laughter on the 23rd floor" was cut short due to a power failure in mid-performance.
The failure was caused by a power pole fire outside the theatre.
Patrons were all safely evacuated but the fault could not be remedied in time for the show to resume.
The ATC apologises to all those whose night was spoiled by this emergency.
We hope to make alternative arrangements as soon as possible.
Watch this space for further advice.
The fault has now been rectified and no other scheduled performances should be affected.